ERASMUS PROJECT “ACT TOGETHER – BE CTREATIVE”
- a cultural – social chapter;
- openness to new opportunities;
- teachers well prepaird in professional terms;
- team experience in similar project;
- used technology;
- relaxed atmosphere of mutual trust in a clean invironement;
- multiplication of european information among teachers and local community;
- good results with preschools to school competitions;
- diversified educational offer;
- interest for continuing education of teachers.
- absence of adequate spaces for development of activites (show room, creative workshop);
- lack of capitalization within a human and material resources;
- poor dissemination of work done to the community;
- absence of minimal competences of teachers about the use of foreign languages;
- insufficient use of modern equipments.
- piercing of ethnic and cultural barriers by creativity;
- valorization of project between educational units to international level;
- interpersonal relationships professionally between teacher involved in project;
- increased interest of non – U.E. countries for learning opportunities in U.E.;
- partenership with foreign learning institutions;
- new information technologies;
- promoting real skills;
- attending training courses and continuing education;
- group gives the possibilities to test the ideas.
- decrease the children’frequency due to the high unemployment rate and birth;
- inadequate remuneration lead to loss of valuable teachers;
- very little funds for development;
- carelessness for educational partnership;
- tinder to decreas traditions and habits in the context of modernizing of society.